[ONLINE] The Happy Healthy Brain – Foods to Help Sustain Cognition, Mood & Memory
6月27日上午9:30 @-11:00 amEDT
3 CE Broker Credits are available for Licensed:Nurses, Midwives, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists & Nutritionists
Modern life offers a multitude of factors that can challenge brain health.
These include ongoing stress, aging, environmental toxicity, a sedentary lifestyle and poor sleep habits and food choices.
By understanding the complex interconnected biochemical relationships between lifestyle, foods, nutrients and herbal constituents, we can make better choices to support healthy brain, mood, and cognitive processes as we move through life.
In this session, we will investigate:
• Endogenous opiates (endorphins)
• Neurotransmitters released during exercise, eating, sex, excitement and pain
• Nutritional Factors and Food Sources – Folic Acid, N-acetylcysteine, Amino acids, Magnesium, Omega 3 Fatty Acids
• The link between cortisol and appetite
• Relationship between Sugar and the Brain
• Amino acids from foods and supplements
• Herbs- Bacopa, Ginkgo, Saffron, Rosemary
Tuition: Early Bird tuition $25 until June 21, Regular Tuition is $35; for CEU credits add $15
Calendar powered byThe Events Calendar